It is located 6 km from Slatinice. It was built by the Count Ferdinand Bonaventura Harrach between the years 1760 and 1763, later it was connected with the Kinský family. The most beautiful interiors of the chateau are Red lounge, Golden lounge and the library. The chateau is surrounded by the park with the linden alley. The chateau offers several guided tours and also separated exhibitions.