It is a classicistic Chateau surrounded by a landscaped park with an area of 21,5 hectares, which is one of the most valuable objects of historical greenery in Moravia and it is also one of the most beautiful romantic landscaping in the Czech republic. It is linked with the aristocratic Silva-Tarouca. The friend of this art-loving aristocratic family was the famous czech painter Josef Mánes, who regularly visited this locality and worked here between the years 1849 and 1870. There is also the
largest collection of his works in the country, which is open to the public. There is also an exposition of films by Zdeněk and Jan Svěrák.